Our vision is to provide a curriculum which enables all learners to achieve their maximum potential and is relevant to life in modern society. It provides depth, breadth, challenge, enjoyment and progression at all levels; it promotes choice and allows specialisation; it enables learners to work towards fulfilling their aspirations.
‘Cox Green is a community school proud of both its students and staff. Our values are at the core of all we do. Our ambition is that every member has the opportunity to realise their aspirations in an environment where they feel supported and safe. Students’ progress from Cox Green as well-rounded citizens with the life skills required to be successful for their next steps.’
At Cox Green School our mission statement is to have the highest aspiration for our school and every member of our community, where all feel respected and able to develop to their potential.
Our values are driven by our mission statement and values and underpins all at Cox Green School. Our values are;
- Be Respectful – Respect for ourselves and those around us.
- Be Kind – Supporting one another and being considerate of others.
- Be Determined – Showing a willingness to improve and better ourselves.
These key values allow our culture of success to operate embedding opportunities for all at Cox Green School:
- We are committed to achieving our vision by establishing a culture of success, focusing on the following priorities:
- Developing our students to be strong citizens of our school and community.
- Establishing a culture where our students aspire to the very best they can be.
- Embedding a curriculum that is broad, enriched, exciting and ambitious for all our students allowing all students the opportunity to follow their chosen study pathway.
- Enabling all students access to a positive teaching and learning environment meeting the needs of all our students.